21. The House of Representatives has how many voting members?
four hundred thirty-five (435)
22. We elect a U.S. Representative for how many years?
23. Name your U.S. Representative.
Answers will vary. [Residents of territories with nonvoting Delegates or Resident Commissioners may provide the name of that Delegate or Commissioner. Also acceptable is any statement that the territory has no (voting) Representatives in Congress.]
24. Who does a U.S. Senator represent?
all people of the state
25. Why do some states have more Representatives than other states?
(because of) the state’s population
(because) they have more people
(because) some states have more people